Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Hello:)








































Hello everyone!!! I am Pugsley Feldman Wolfe. My mom (Heather) and I thought we would give this blog thing a try. I was born on 06/06/2007 in Versailles, IN. I now live with my family in Pendleton, IN. I live with my dad (Mark), mom (Heather), and brother (Justin). I also have a rat friend named Templeton.




My mom and dad wanted to name me Marty, after Marty Feldman, but Puglsey seemed to be a better fit. (Thank Goodness!!!) My middle name is Feldman, because I really do look like him. I posted a picture of Marty Feldman, so you can see the likeness.




It is night night time, so I am going to go get my cookie and go to bed.


































6 comments:

  1. Congratulations and welcome to blogging Pugsley Buddy!!!!

    We can't wait to see what mom comes up with for you!!!

    Love,
    S-Dog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Pugsley! So glad you finally got a blog!!!!! We hope you'll come to a meetup soon!
    -Sophie, Dixie, and Harley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pugsley, You are much cuter than that felman guy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pugsley! Welcome! I can't wait to hear more stories about you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi pugsley!

    we are friends of salinger's and are so glad we found you! welcome to the blogosphere!
    xo
    melissa and emmitt

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Pugsley!
    Congrats on starting your own bloggie! I bet you will make lots of new friends!
    :) Tibby
    www.tibbytales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete