Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sweet Friends Award!!



We are so happy that we got this award from our friend STUBBY. We really enjoy having "Dog Blog" friends and it is nice to know they enjoy us too:) Thank you very much Stubby for the award and we sure think you are sweet too!!!

With every award there are rules and this award is no different. The rules are:

1. Copy the image.
2. List 10 things that make you happy and try to do one of them today.
3. Tag 10 bloggers who brighten your day.

Since Lola and I both write on this blog we will share 5 things each that make us happy:)

5 things that make Lola HAPPY:)

1. Cuddling up in Mom and Dad's bed
2. Picking on Pugsley and showing him who is the boss
3. Laying in the sun
4. My morning chewie
5. Eating, eating and more eating!!!

5 things that make Pugsley HAPPY:)

1. Spending time with my BPF/Life Partner Salinger
2. Giving kisses
3. Farting
4. My morning chewie and stealing Lola's
5. Eating, eating and more eating!!!

There are two things that make us both HAPPY- our Family and our Dog Blog friends!

As part of this award, we have to send it on to 10 other blogs.


Salinger

Sophie, Dixie and Harley

Emmitt

The OP Pack

Tweedles

Purs n' Snorts

Roxy and Lucky

Beefy Pug

CoCo

Rainy


We think all of our friends are sweet, so this really can go out to any of our friends:) Please feel free to post it to your blog and pass it on.

Have a PUGTASTIC week!!!!!
Pugs & Kisses
Pugsley & Lola

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on your award, Pugs and Lola - a very sweet one - AND thanks for sharing it with us. We are very happy to be your furiends.

    Woos, Phantom and Thunder

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pugsley & Lola! I can tell you guys are young because you didn't list 'sleeping' as something you like to do. You guys are high energy!

    Stubby xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pugsley and Lola
    Congratulations on your new award.
    And thank you so much for sharing it with ME!
    I loved your lists and some of those things are my favorite too- especially eating and more eating.
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pugsley and Lola, We likes farting too!!! Well, Betty is the queen of farting...

    Snorts,
    Stella, Gunther and Betty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pugsley, Lola! Thanks yous so much for the award! I's never got an award before....my mom did, but that was before I arrived. Nows this one is all mine! Yous are sure nice puggie friends to have! Oh, and I's likes to eat, too, and mom gave me heck for mentioning it twice in my 10 things I like list -- but, hey, I'm a pug!

    "I had you big time"
    Love,
    Rainy

    ReplyDelete