Friday, April 10, 2009

FACEinHOLE Friday!!! Easter Edition

Ok!! Are you ready for my weekly edition of FACEinHOLE pictures!?!
I tried to go with an Easter theme this week:)


OOPS!!!! Wrong Bunnies:)!!!! Those are Playboy Bunnies!!! BOL!!


This is more like it:) Do I make a good Easter Bunny!?! WAIT!! I guess I would be the Easter Puggy:)

If I were the Easter Puggy, I would bring all off my Doggie friends LOTS of Easter goodies!!!

Mom and I also made an Easter Video on FACEinHOLE. Click HERE to watch it. It is VERY funny!!!


Have a PUGTASTIC Easter!!!
XOXOXOXO
Pugsley

3 comments:

  1. Pugsley - Your video is way too funny! I am cracking up and rolling on the floor watching it. Have a pugtastic Easter. I hope the Easter Bunny brings you lots of goodies! Stubby xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Pugsley is sooooo cute!!! My little guy is a Pugsley, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh Pugsley, these are great. Have a Hoppy Easter.
    PS - Mom says that dogs can't have chocolate...bummer! So, we wonder what will be in our baskets?

    ReplyDelete