Thursday, March 5, 2009

True Colors Thursday-YELLOW

Well, YELLOW was a little bit hard for me to find, but I came up with a few things.


You may need sunglasses for this one:) This is brothers bright neon YELLOW shirt.


Our vacuum is YELLOW. I like to chase and bark at the vacuum:)


These are "The Real YELLOW Pages"!!! HUM!?! Who should I call?




Mom has our bathroom downstairs covered in YELLOW rubber duckies.


This is my YELLOW bath towel.


SPONGEBOB is YELLOW!!!!!

I had lots of fun finding YELLOW things around the house!! Next week's color is VIOLET.
Blue is the host of this meme. Stop by her blog and let her know if you want to play too!

Have a FUN Friday!!!
XOXOXOXO
Pugsley

3 comments:

  1. Lots of cute yellow stuff, Pugsley! You are the cutest model!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww.. you look so cute with sponge Bob..every time i look at your blog I want a pug just like you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pugsley, woo made all that yellow look like fun. Those are some cute duckies and we love Sponge Bob.

    Have a great weekend.

    Tail wags, the OP Pack

    ReplyDelete