Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

WOW!! What more can a Pug ask for today!?! Not only is it Saturday, but it is Valentine's Day:) YEAH!!!


Here are some Pugs and kisses for everyone:)


I LOOOVE to give kisses!!!!! Anyone interested!?!
I have been told that I am a good kisser:)



What would Valentine's day be without candy?
Mom found these Pug safe candies:) I would love to send them to everyone, but I guess it is the thought that counts.

Well, I am going to go get my Frank suit ready for my dessert date with Pearl.

Have a Pugtastic Valentine's Day!!!!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Pugsley

4 comments:

  1. Those pugs and kisses candies are great!! Where did you find them??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pugsley!

    Will be pleased to have you on board for this weeks True Colours Thursday - new friends are aways welcome!

    Pats & pets
    Blue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time on your date. I can't wait to hear all about it.

    Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Pugsley, you were such a gentleman on our date! I had so much fun! I will post about it later this week!

    I hope you had a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete