Sunday, February 8, 2009

Lazy Sunday and my first award:)




Hello Friend:)

It has been a very lazy day here at the Wolfe house. My brother Justin and I had a little photo shoot. It was lots of fun!! I like to pose and smile for the camera. Mom says it is because I am such a "Ham":) Hope you enjoy some of the pictures we took!!!


I want to send a big THANK YOU out to my BPF(Best Pug Friend) Salinger and his mom Laura for the award. Laura and Salinger came over the other night to give mom some tips on making my blog better. Salinger and I had a GREAT time playing while our moms worked!!!
Photobucket

Mom and I would like to pass this award on to Tibby. We always have fun reading her blog and think it is very Kreativ. I am also very excited about playing BINGO and Pay It Forward with Tibby!!

Part of this award is to tell about 6 things that make me happy.
So here are a few things that make me happy:)

1. Spending time with my mom, dad, and brother.

2. Hanging out with my BPF Salinger.

3. Playing with my toys.

4. Writing my blog with my mom and telling everyone about my day.

5. Meeting new doggie friends on their blogs.

6. Cookies (dog bones), cookies, and more cookies!!!!!!!!

Well, Good Night and I hope everyone has a GREAT week!!

XOXOXOXO
Pugsley

4 comments:

  1. Hi Pugsley! You sure are cute!!

    My name's Pearl and I think we'll be great friends! Welcome to blogging!! Laura and Salinger are the best, aren't they?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi pugsley! nice to meet you. thank you for visiting my bloggy!
    hugs,
    puglette
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the Blogsphere. Looking forward to meeting you at the next meetup! thanks for visiting our Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pugsley!
    Thanks so much for passing this award on to me! You're a great friend!
    :) Tibby

    ReplyDelete