Friday, February 20, 2009

The Pay It Forward Game!!

TGIF everyone!!! I was invited to play Pay It Forward with my pal Tibby and she sent me a suprise in the mail.



I wonder what's inside!?!

These are the surprises Tibby sent me. I got a purple mouse toy, treats, and a keychain with my picture in it!!!

Thank You soooooo much Tibby!!! I LOVE my surprise!!

Now it is my turn to Pay It Forward:)

The exchange focuses on doing an act of kindness without expecting anything in return other than that the recipient will, in their turn, pass the kindness along and 'pay it forward' in their own way.

This is how it works...I am going to send something to the first 3 blog owners who wants to take part. [please leave your email address if I don't all ready have it]. In turn you will then post about this on your blog, link to me, then send something to the first three people who sign up to play along through your blog.

There are no cost restraints, BUT don't go crazy! The little something you send can be something you made, bought, were given or found.No biggie, just a gift that will make the person smile.Maybe something unique from where you live?

And, remember that kindness does not have to involve money; there are untold ways to help others every single day, everywhere you go - just look around.

Please let me know if you want to play:) I had soo much fun playing that I can't wait to see who will play with me!!

Have a PUGTASTIC weekend!!
XOXOXO
Pugsley

1 comment:

  1. Oh yay!!! The advantage to staying up past midnight is that I'm the first to comment - Yes, I would like to play!!!
    You can email me at projectdogway@yahoo.com

    What fun!

    ReplyDelete