Sunday, February 1, 2009

Special Guests

Hello everyone!!


Wow, we had a exciting night last night. We had a very special guest over for dinner. My dad, Mark, works at a woodworking store in Indianapolis. They had Rob Cosman in the store to do some workshops on woodworking with hand tools. He is very good at what he does and he is your "Hand Tool Coach"(My dad told me that)!! After a long day of workshops, we had Rob and dad's boss Chris over for dinner. Mom fixed them a nice dinner of chicken & noodles, mashed potatoes, corn and red velvet cake. The funny thing about dinner was that Rob and Chris did not know what chicken & noodles were. They are both natives of Canada. I guess chicken & noodles are a "Hoosier" thing:) I am not sure what it tasted like(mom doesn't allow me to eat "people" food), but everyone seemed full and happy. I did get to eat one thing from mom's dinner. I LOVE cucumbers and mom shared some of the cucumber she was eating.


Mom and I posted a link to Rob's website. http://www.robcosman.com/ Check it out!!! Me and my family hope we can visit with Rob again someday.

I posted a picture of me and Rob. Thanks Rob For the Picture:)

No comments:

Post a Comment