Wednesday, February 4, 2009

INJUSTICE!!!!



















Hello Friends:)




Tonight I am using my blog to bark out about the unfair food rule at my house!!! My mom always tells me that I can't have "people" food:(




Well, like I told you in my first blog, I have a rat brother Templeton. My mom seems to have different rules for Templeton when it comes to "people" food!!! Templeton get to eat "people" food ALL the time!!!!! Last night mom gave Templeton some cheerios. I decided to take matters into my own paws. When I thought mom wasn't watching, I resorted to STEALING Templeton's cheerios:) I was able to stick my tongue through the bars and get some. I am hoping if mom realizes that I have to resort to a life of crime(to get "people" food), that maybe she will change the "people" food rule. I doubt it tho!:(


Good Night XOXO

Pugsley

















3 comments:

  1. hi pugsley!
    oh you are a very smnart puggy!

    emmmitt says he loves cheerios too. will you get one for him?

    he says mail it to him at emmitt- the hungry pug - boulder, co -

    xoxoxo
    m 7 e

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pugsley!
    You are so clever to sneak those cheerios from Templeton! I bet he doesn't mind sharing with you and hopefully he won't tell your mom!
    :) Tibby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooohhh...that Templeton gives me the creeps!
    (shivers)

    See you tonight for some playtime dude!

    Yours in Bromance,
    Salinger

    ReplyDelete