Thursday, February 19, 2009

True Colors Thursday(Blue)!!

Mom and I had a fun time taking pictures of the Blue things around the house.
These are the thing we found:)


I won a BLUE ribbon for 4-H Dog Obedience.


Our street sign is BLUE.


Templeton is a BLUE rat.He also has a BLUE food dish and water bottle.


Dad got mom a BLUE hippo for Christmas:)


The rug at our front door is BLUE.


My blankie that I carry around and play with is BLUE.


Dasani water bottles are BLUE. I like to get them out of the trash and play with them:)


My dog bed is BLUE and I have a BLUE bird toy.


Mom wanted to add one of her favorite groups BLUE MAN GROUP!!

WHEW, BLUE was lots of fun!! I better get started on next weeks color, BROWN:)

XOXOXO
Pugsley

6 comments:

  1. Hey Heather & Pugsley! You two are super cute and I love all the photos! You should post some photos of your scraphbooking webpage! Also if you like scrapbooking...check out my favorite scrapbooking site...
    http://paperpopsicles.com/forum/index.php
    It's a message board, but they also sell kits and stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi heather and pugsley!
    what a fabulous blue post!
    xoxox
    m & e

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pugsley!
    You found lots of great blue things! I still have to post mine! I hope I find as many as you did!
    :) Tibby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Didn't you do well with blue!
    Loved the way you starred in all but one.

    Pats & pets
    Blue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa Pugsley! You have tons of blue stuff! I especially love the Blue Man group- they are awesome!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AAAAAHHHHHHHH CLOSE THAT RAT CAGE DOOR!!!!

    Templeton freaks mom out!

    Have a good weekend BPF and I LOVE the "Pug Pride" rainbow banner on your page! ;-)

    ReplyDelete