Monday, February 9, 2009

A shout out to my new Dog Friends!!!

B L O G, B L O G, B L O G, BLOG, BLOG
I think mom and I are finally getting the hang of writing my blog. It sure is hard to type without thumbs tho:) I can usually give mom lots of kisses and she will type for me. I am sooo excited about all the new friends. I have lots of fun reading their Doggie Blogs.







I would like to give 2 special shout outs tonight:) Two of my friends gave me a Kreativ Award!!


My first shout is to Salinger!!!
Salinger is my BPF(Best Pug Friend). Thanks for the award and lets hang out soon!!

My second shout is to Pearl!!!
Thank you for giving an award. You are soooo pretty and I am glad we can be friends:) P.S.- I would be happy to be your Valentine date:)


I am going to say "Good Night" for now:)

XOXOXOXO
Pugsley

4 comments:

  1. Oh Pugsley! *blush blush* I can't wait to go out on Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pugsley. Nice to meet you. Opposable thumbs do come in handy when you blog. Or you could just have mom do it. hee hee

    Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHHHHHHHHH your mom got the pics thing to work better! Way to go!!!!

    Maybe we can hang next week...I think Mom might go to Michigan to see great grandpa this weekend.

    You are SUCH a good blogger! I love your picture!

    Your BPF,
    S-Dog

    ReplyDelete