Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Working with the Snuggle Puggle




I am sooooooo excited!!! I am a new employee of the Snuggle Puggle workforce:)
I have seen Eduardo and the rest of his employees having so much fun working, that I wanted to join in.
I love to work, so I got right to work last night:)

For my first day on the job, I decided to play games with mom and brother.

The first game I played was Hide & Seek with mom.


MOM!!! I know you're under there!!!


HA HA, I've got you now!!!

After a fun game of Hide & Seek with mom, it was time to play Tug of War with brother.





HEY, that's MINE!!

Tug of War was fun, but it was soon time to snuggle with brother on the couch. I love to snuggle up with brother before his bedtime:)



I had a GREAT first day working with the Snuggle Puggle. Sorry my post is on Wednesday, but next week I will report in on Tuesday!!


Happy Hump Day:)
XOXO
Pugsley

7 comments:

  1. Snuggling on the couch is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had fun playing, um i mean working with our cyber friend, the snuggle puggle. Mr. Puggle loves to play hide and seek. We throw his toy and when he goes to chase it, we run and hide. Just yesterday, i hid on top of the counter in the dark bathroom and it took him forever to find me. He runs around and makes the funniest tantrum like high pitch noise bc he can't find us. too cute.

    Keep up the hard work! Mr. Puggle

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did some GREAT work Pugsley! And for your first day on the job- you're a natural!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Pugsley! I'm so excited to have you as an employee! You did a great post!
    Hugs & Snugs
    Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pugsley, thanks for stopping by our blog. Thunder said to tell woo he will give the tail a tasty try. Come visit us again.

    Tail wags, the OP Pack

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi pugsley!
    what a great first day on the job!
    you are a hard worker!
    xoxoxo
    melissa & emmitt

    ReplyDelete